Monday, December 14, 2009

Rumi Odes:~ I Got You Now...

(© Copyright Shahram Shiva. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate without permission.
Simple sharing on social networking sites or personal blogs are OK with proper source credit.)


My face free of sorrow,
my mouth full of wine,
my clothes torn off my body.

Look what you've done to me now.
He says, t
hat's what I do.
I tear away the layers.
I melt the shame.

I reveal the unrevealed.
He moves too fast.

One breath, he is outside the window.
Next breath, he is inside my shirt.

I can't think clear,
my mind is not here,
he is all I see.
NOW!

There is new life in me.
The seven heavens cannot contain him,
but he is here, moving up my shirt.
Pop, one button here.
Pop, one button there.

This lion of God watches over me, I sing as he roars.
He says, I've got you now.
I gave you life, I created you,
I do what I want now.

I am your harp, play me easy,
play me hard, or don't touch my strings at all.

You know! I think,
I've got YOU now.
Before I met you, I had only one heart,
I had only one body, I was only being.
But look at me now,
I've got you now.

No comments: