Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Whisper by dans_oreo©

If it were me sitting beside you at breakfast what would you whisper?
would look into my eyes and tell me I'm beautiful?



If it were me that you were kissing goodbye as you left for work, what would you whisper?
would you tell me you can't wait for tonight?



If it were me that you were calling on your way home from work, what would you whisper?
would you tell me that in two minutes you'd be looking at your soul mate?



If it were me that greeted you at the door, what would you whisper?
would you tell me that you missed me like mad?



If it were me that was cooking you dinner, wearing only an apron, what would you whisper?
would you sneak up behind me and gently give my bottom a pat and whisper is it bed time yet?



If it were me sitting on your lap feeding you, what would you whisper?
would you tell me dinner was great how about some desert?



If it were me that laid beneath you as you made love to your lover, what would whisper?
would you hold my gaze and tell me how wonderful it felt to be with me?



If it was me snuggled up to you under the blankets, what would you whisper?
Would you kiss my forehead and tell me how much you loved me and how you couldn't do without me?



If it were me walking through life holding your hand, laughing, crying and loving, what would whisper?



If it were me instead of her, what would you whisper?



How long must I wait? How long till I can hold you as you fall asleep? how long until I see you shoes by the door? How long until I feel the passion and the heat that has been bottled up for so long? How long until you tell her goodbye?



How long until I hear you whisper I love you?

No comments: