Monday, June 23, 2008

A Summer To Remember...

I had known Lea for years; we were born in the same hospital and grew up in the same area never more than a few streets away from each other. Ever since we had turned into young adults we had talked about going away on holiday together, but we had never quite managed it. There was always something stopping us and getting in the way, either it was our jobs or partners but there was always 'something' that stopped us for getting that holiday away together. That was until we both found ourselves settled in jobs and life in general, and then there was Lea's little bit of good fortune and luck! To this day I still have no idea how she managed it, but I am so glad that she did.

"So Terri, how do you fancy a trip away?" Lea said as she walked into my flat, two months back. Two months back I had no idea just where my life was going, let alone what Lea was harping on about.

"You always say that Lea! Every time I say I would love it, something comes up and we don't go." I reply as she hugs me and we head off into my kitchen to make coffee.

"Yeah I know, but this is different." Pulling out two things that look like tickets and waving them in front of my face, while speaking with a huge grin on her face.

"I've not had these tickets before!" Almost whipping them out of her hands I study them in silence.

"Lea, these are tickets for Barbados?" I say through the shock as I look over them more intently now. Looking up I see her nodding and smiling, then I spot the date of departure.

"Lea, these are for today! I can't just up and leave!" Smiling at me and laughing Lea replies that I can if I wanted to.

"Yeah you can! Just up and go babe. And besides, I have arranged it all." Smiling at her boldness, and forethought I agree and go get packing. Hours later we are sitting in the airplane waiting to take off, Lea is reading her book already and I am reading up on where we are headed.

"It says here that Barbados is the most Easterly Island in the Caribbean chains and that we will discover a majestic island, scattered with pristine sandy white beaches, turquoise waters, picturesque scenery and enchanting wildlife!" Looking over to Lea and seeing that she is reading her book I smile to myself and shake my head.

"You'll have nothing to do when we get there!" Laughing back at me, Lea smiles.

"Wanna bet on that?" Smiling and laughing together we fly off to what we both hope will be the best holiday we ever have.

We spend the following five days searching out all the sights and sounds of the Isle and then spend some much needed time relaxing on the local beach, as Lea spent time at the bar and in the water chatting up all the men she found herself surrounded by I spent my time sunbathing and reading my books.

"Terri, these nice guys would like to buy us dinner tonight." Lea started as I slowly pulled myself up and lazily opened my eyes to find her stood in between two dark strong looking men, who seem to be accompanied by two much older and paler looking men. I knew instantly what was on Lea's mind and as I smiled at my friend I could tell the two older men were eagerly eyeing me up, shaking my head I tried to think and act fast.

"I would love to Lea, but I have some other plans. But hey, you are more than welcome to go!" Hoping that she would get the hint I got up and started to get dressed, sensing this Lea mumbled some type of 'see you later' to the four guys and asked me what was wrong.

"Come on Terri. We are two sexy young single girls, out on holiday look for a good time!" There was almost sadness in her words, as if she had only wanted to come with me so we could go out on the pull.

"That's fine for you babe, but it isn't what I came here for! I just wanted a break from the crappy year I have had back home."

Trying to avoid the brewing argument I said I'd see Lea later and went off to check out the town, walking into the first shop I came across I wasn't really looking where I was going and as I bumped into the chest of some man carrying a few bottles of wine he dropped them all sending them crashing to the floor below.

"Oh God, I'm sorry." I say without really looking up and as I am about to walk away I hear his voice and instantly look up.

"Hey it's ok, don't worry about it." I am quickly taken by the deepness of his big brown eyes and of course instantly recognise him, blushing I go to speak but it comes out all wrong and while I try to mumble something coherent he is standing there trying not to laugh. Fumbling with my beach bag, I lose my grip and the bag goes everywhere. Standing there totally embarrassed all I can say is 'Oh God' and wish the ground would open up and swallow me up, throwing my now sprawling things into the bag and mumbling I take a deep breath and speak.

"Hello Mr. Eve, nice to meet you." Groaning at how dumb it must sound and rolling my eyes, I am met with nothing but laugher and an apology.

"I am sorry my dear, I just couldn't help it. Are you ok?" Smiling a genuine smile for the first time in ages, I nod and ask him if he is ok too.

"You must let me buy you a replacement for that wine? It is only fair, seeing as I am so clumsy." Without taking no for an answer I pay for the wine and am about to leave, blushing as I go when he comes rushing out after me.

"I feel like I must apologise and make it up to you for laughing, will you join me tonight at my apartment? I am throwing a little thank you party for some locals and the staff." He says as he writes down the address and hands it to me, before I have the chance to reply he tells me to bring my friends and then he's off again.

"If you are here with friend, please bring them along too. I'll see you there any time after seven tonight, see you later." I was left standing there in shock, knowing the man I had been lusting after on the small screen had just invited me to a party. As I walked around the town for the next few hours, trying to take it all in I knew what I wanted but also realised I may not be able to get it. Back in the hotel, I was almost ready by the time Lea and her 'new friends' walked through the door. Explaining to them what was going on, Lea took to the bathroom and changed quicker than I had ever seen.

"You must know about his parties Terri?" Lea said as we all crammed into the taxi that took us to the address he had given me, shaking my head Lea shook hers too and told me about his reputation.

"Terri, it is said that if you go to one of his parties you will never forget it. Hope his wife isn't there!"

"Lea!" I couldn't believe the cheek of my friend, but in all honesty I couldn't believe she thought or said it first.

"If Sharon has gone home, the parties are much better and so wild." Lea informed me and as the silence descended upon us I couldn't help but think about what she had just said. As we approached the villa I don't think any of us could believe our eyes, and as Lea dug me in the ribs I nodded. Set right back in the surrounding trees and high on the cliff top sat his villa, it was huge from this distance and as we approached we could all tell this was going to be a good night. As we all left the taxi and walked up to the huge entrance none of us were expecting to be greeted by the host himself and after introducing Lea and our new friends to him, he would walk us in and show us all around.

"... And here on the main terrace is where most of the guests are, drinks and food are over there and the music is getting under full swing. Please enjoy and make yourselves at home." Turning to me, he motioned for me to follow him back into the kitchen area.

"See, your alcohol is being put to good use!" He says to me, I can sense he is teasing me and I start to apologise while blushing. Reassuring me I need not worry, he tells me to have a good night and wanders off to mingle with his guests.

Helping myself to some food and a drink, I turn round to search for Lea and find her already in the swing of things with the four guys we came with. Sitting on the huge sofa in the lounge I look out over the terrace and spot Trevor chatting away to guests, searching for Lea again I see she is happily chatting away and drinking with the four guys still. As the evening progressed, the music got louder and people started dancing more. And as the drinks flowed I notice Lea getting more and more loud, as she danced with the guys I could see her changing and wasn't sure it was a good thing. Watching the party progress I watched how drunk Lea seemed to get, and how the other guests seemed to have stripped down to the minimum of clothing. I realised instantly what Lea had meant by 'his parties are legendry.' And watched how Lea seemed to strip off the quickest, joined by the other guests. Now that most of the guests were naked apart from Trevor and myself I could tell this was going to be no ordinary party, as I hear a loud voice shouting I look over to find Lea very naked and very drunk.

"Come on Terri, get ya kit off girl. Show us your tits!" Looking over to see Lea approaching me very quickly I am feeling a little uncomfortable now, standing up I move back as she reaches out and takes hold of my T-shirt.

"Lea, what are you doing?" I ask as I try to not only stop her but also steady her from falling over.

"Come on Terri, everyone else has the clothes off." Lea was grasping my T-shirt now and as I went to move her hands away she stumbles backwards and knocks into a table, sending the drinks and lamp crashing to the ground. Trevor has been watching us from the terrace all the time and as I try to help clear things up and stop Lea from hurting herself he comes over and starts to help, as we are clearing up Lea wanders back off towards the party and the guys we came with.

"I am so sorry about my friend; I've never seen her like this before." I apologise again and as we clear up the mess I don't notice my ripped top until I see that he hasn't been able to take his eyes off my chest.

"Well, I guess she gets what she wants." I say as I remove the ripped T-shirt and throw it to one side, watching him watching me I ask him if he likes what he sees.

"Mmmm oh yes." He says as he licks his lips, as I blush he notices and tells me it doesn't matter about the mess.

"Woo Hoo, you go girl." I hear Lea shout as Trevor takes me by the hand and leads me to the smaller terrace area by the pool, leading me over to the steps poolside he invites me to sit with him.

"Come and sit with me Terri. I am the only one at my own party with nobody to talk to!" As we talk I see him still staring at my breasts.

"You like what you see don't you?" Both blushing a little he says yes again and admits he feels a little overdressed. Taking off his shirt I can't help feeling like I want to touch him and he notices I am eyeing him up too.

"Like what you see Terri?" Smiling and blushing I look up into his big brown eyes and nod.

"I'm sorry about Lea; she has had way too much to drink." I say as we begin to relax together.

"Two apologise in one day?" He says, laughing as I blush.

"I thought you two were an item? She seems to like your breasts." He adds as I say no and shake my head.

"I think we are both overdressed now." He says as I look over to see everyone else now completely naked, blushing he notices and says that he'll go first. Standing up and releasing his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. I can't help myself and instantly my eyes are drawn to his deeply tanned body and his thick long cock swinging free. Not being able to keep it in I gasp and start to blush when I realise he is still standing there.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." I say as I am still sat transfixed by his cock.

"Three apologise in one day Terri? Now it's your turn by the way." Smiling he can't take his eyes from me as I stand blushing a little still, taking a deep breath I remove my shorts and then without a second thought my panties too.

"Wow, very nice." Trevor says smiling at what he sees, blushing I hear Lea's voice shouting over to me. And soon realise we are being watched by everyone now.

"You go Terri, nice pussy! Wouldn't mind a bit of that girl." Realising I had just stripped off in front of one hundred people I blush even more now and turn to see Trevor laughing at my discomfort again, digging him in the ribs I tell him to stop laughing which he does.

"I'm sorry Terri, I couldn't resist it. See now I have apologised twice, how about I just say one big apology and we can be even then?" Holding his hands out and smiling he apologises once more as he takes my hand and leads me back down to the terrace where all the guests are, walking around introducing me to his friends and the other guests.

"This is Terri, my date for this evening." Trevor says as he introduces me to a young man and woman who work at the local hotel, smiling as they greet me I notice his cock and smile at the fact that I too seem to be getting just as much attention from the guests. Most of the men are all tanned and toned; those that aren't are the holidaymakers. The women too, are tanned and toned noting how I can't seem to keep my eyes of the women just as much as the men! The women are all stunningly beautiful and I felt a little uncomfortable with the way I looked, sensing my unease Trevor put his arm around my waist and gently kissed my neck. Shivering with pleasure I smile as I feel myself relax a little, moving over to another couple I see the man who I recognise as the guy we took a boat trip with a few days before. His cock is huge and hairy, noticing my admiring looks he tell me to help myself as he thrusts his hips towards me.

"Go for it." Trevor whispers in my ear.

"There's plenty there for everyone. He loves showing that thing off." Pushing me a little closer I take hold of his cock in my hands and gently stroke it, while both of us get a little turned on I can feel Trevor pushing me a little closer while rubbing his cock against my ass cheeks.

"Come let's go mingle." Trevor say's as he gently moves me on, looking back for a second Trevor notices.

"I may get jealous if you stayed there any longer." Blushing I turn around and for the first time I kiss him gently and passionately upon the lips, feeling his hands run softly up my sides I again shiver with pleasure. As we mingle we come across the boat guy getting more than a little passionate with the young maid, watching how she easily took him in her mouth and sucked him for all she was worth. Watching them both getting more and more into it turns us both on and as we stand watching I can feel Trevor's hardness pushing against my ass cheeks, turning to him I can see he is just as turned on as I am doing watching the couple getting into it more.

"Wow, do you think she can take all of his cock?" He asks me as she straddles him and slowly lowers herself onto his huge throbbing cock.

"Looks like she could burst if she did." I say as we try not to laugh, watching as she rides him squealing with delight as she notices us watching them.

"I want first serving, you can have second's!" She says as she turns back to her partner and continues to ride him with all her might.

Turning to Trevor and taking his cock in my hand I tell him I want him first, leading him away I ask to be introduced to more of the guests.

"Come on; let's meet more of your friends and guests." Realising I still have hold of his cock, he playful slaps my ass and kisses me again as I turn round and tell him he's being cheeky. As we walk around meeting guests and mingling I notice an older woman with grey hair and saggy tits laying back on a deckchair with a young tanned and toned man by her side, I was transfixed for a while by how she hungrily sucked at his cock and how he stoked her leather like toned skin.

"Trevor! Come and tell me who your lovely guest is?" Calling over to him we walk over to her and as they talk I notice how the young guy is pierced in placed I didn't know it was possible to pierce!

"This is Terri, Terri this is my neighbour here Marie. She lives on the island, has done for years." Greeting her but not being able to take my eyes off her companion's body she notices and asks me if I like what I see.

"I'm sorry; I have just never seen so many piercing in one cock before!" Smiling at Trevor then looking over to her young lover she speaks.

"Go on; show Trevor's friend your prick." As I kneel down he stands straight in front of me so I can study it, feeling her eyes upon me I get up and go to move away after thanking them both.

"Remember whose cock it is though you little shit." She says to him as she slaps him across the face.

"Don't worry about Marie." Trevor says as we move away.

"She has been a bitter woman ever since her lover left her ten years ago, now she buys her lovers." Moving over to a group of young people, I notice a young twenty three year old who looks familiar.

"Terri? It is you isn't it?" She says as I look up to see the young girl who lives up the road from me, sensing my shock she blushes and adds she didn't recognise me without my clothes on. Smiling while trying not to panic at the fact our families are good friends I nod.

"Don't worry, what happens here stays here!" Smiling back at her I am slightly relieved and as we move away she calls back to me.

"I won't tell if you don't babe!" Smiling and laughing I see her slap the ass of one of the guys she is standing with and how he buries his head into her chest, both giggling like teenagers. Moving on to a group of mature men and women sitting around talking, one of the women calls out to Trevor.

"Trevor darling, still on for drinkies tomorrow?" nodding to her, she continues.

"About eleven ok? And bring your friend too!" Nodding again Trevor is about to lead me away when she calls back.

"Casual dress of course, but not as casual as this evening!" Laughing, we both turn to leave as she calls back after Trevor again.

"I do hope that your intentions are honourable towards this young lady Trevor?" Smiling back at her he puts his arm protectively around me and answers her while giving her a devious grin.

"Of course Karen." Smiling back at us we bid them goodnight and start to head back for the lounge, seeing as we seem to have met most of the guests Trevor bids everyone goodnight and taking me by the hand leads me off into the lounge.

"Help yourselves to the food and drink; I have an early start tomorrow." Leading me by the hand we disappear inside. Turning to me he asks me if I fancy a coffee before he turns in, accepting I head with him towards the kitchen.

"You go girl." Lea calls out after me and comes in, throwing her arms around me.

"Make that one more coffee will you? I need to sober up a bit." Lea says and as Trevor gives her a look that would kill he tells her to help herself.

"Help yourself; I am going to show Terri some of my new paintings." Taking me by the hand Trevor is leading me off to the stairs as Lea gives me a knowing look and then returns to her coffee, I know that she will soon be back by the pool with her friends. As we climb the stairs and he shows me to his room I notice how plain and simply furnished it is, but the bed is huge! Leading me still by the hand he notices my silence and speaks.

"You know where this is going don't you?" Blushing and smiling, I nod and say yes. Leading me into the bedroom, he closes the door behind us and pulls me into his arms; holding me in silence.

"Are you sure you want this?" He said to me as he slowly stroked my back. Nodding I take a deep breath and boldly pull him closer to me, in one swift movement I kiss him upon the lips. Slowly the kissing and caressing become more passionate and I can't resist the urge I had deep inside to touch him, I had been longing to feel his hands upon me and mine upon him. As I run my hands over his body I can sense him looking at something, I realise he is watching me in the full length mirror. Realising it is turning me on as much as it is him I discretely angle myself to allow him a better view, I can imagine I am a movie star and that we are in a sex scene. I am fascinated by his hands as they slowly move all over my body and create feelings deep within me that I thought were impossible, all at once his hands are gently caressing my breasts and all over my body I can feel myself getting lost in these emotions. I can feel his hardness ever growing against my body, moving my hand lower I watch myself taking hold of his cock and begin to stroke him. As he let out a soft moan I suddenly became very aware of my surroundings and look up into the mirror, seeing him watching me watching him turned me on even more than I could imagine. Seeing how it turned him on made it seem even more erotic and as I turned slightly allowing him better access and view, hearing him inhale sharply made me want it more and as I watched his eyes watching mine I could feel the passion within me rise.

Watching as his hand slowly moved down from my breast over my belly and towards my pussy made me inhale deeply as I readied myself for what was about to happen, moving slightly again so he could not only see me but also get better access. As I watched Trevor gently touch the outer lips of my pussy I let out a deep sigh and continued to watch as he slowly started to turn me on further by his fingers, as he gently rubbed my clitoris I could feel my knees buckle. Taking hold of him I watched as he smiled and took my hand leading me over to his bed, turning me so I was sitting upon the edge of his bed still in full view of the mirror. Kneeling in front of me Trevor smiled up at me with his big brown eyes, never taking them from mine as he kissed and caressed my breasts while using his hands to gently stroke and caress the rest of my already highly aroused body. As his hands moved back to caress and stroke my pussy I feel the passion and desire rising again I can't help but take his head in my hands and let out a soft cry of pleasure.

"Oh Trevor." Sensing my desire and pleasure he pulled back a little and kissed me with a certain passion I thought that I may burst, as he pulled away again he smiled slightly before moving downwards with his kisses.

Moving slightly to allow him better access I knew exactly where this was going and I know it wouldn't take much for me to cum, slightly teasing me Trevor kissed and caressed all over my legs and thighs before lightly kissing my pussy and blowing hot air over me. Calling out and taking his head in my hands he takes the hint and slowly begins to lick my pussy, exploring it deeply with his tongue. Placing my legs over his shoulders I can feel him deeply inside me, creating feelings I thought I wouldn't feel again. As Trevor began to lick and suck my clitoris I watched myself in the mirror, studying the way I looked as he touched the deepest part of my numb emotions. Putting one of my hands in his hair I started to caress my own body with the other, noting how aroused I became as I did so. Wanting these feelings to continue I softly moaned as Trevor took his index finger and slowly started to trace the outline of my pussy lips, moments later I felt him insert his finger deep inside of me coating it with my juices. Feeling the passion of the moment I closed my eyes and threw my head back while moaning softly, but it wasn't long before my eyes were wide open as he stood slightly and inserted another finger inside of my already soaking wet pussy. All the while seeking out my G spot he never stopped licking and sucking my clitoris, it didn't take long for him to find my G spot or for me to cum.

Moaning and calling out his name as I felt my pussy clamp onto his well lubricated fingers, I had my eyes tightly shut as I felt my orgasm take hold of me and soon I felt how rigid my body became. As Trevor continued to press upon my G spot his other hand was laid flat upon my stomach, gently caressing me still as I came down from the high he had created in me.

"Oh God Trevor." I breathlessly moan as I shudder and start to relax, I didn't really notice Trevor laying next to me until I shivered again and I felt him wrap his arms around me causing me to open my eyes. For a long time we just lay there silently looking into each other’s eyes, neither of us wanting to speak or break the spell we had undoubtedly fallen under. Kissing my lips softly he tenderly stroked my cheek and spoke.

"You are so beautiful, would you like to continue?" Nodding, I pull him a little closer to me and kiss him back with just as much passion as he kissed me. Taking me by the hand we move up the bed so we are lying close together in the middle of his huge bed, holding and stroking each other’s bodies.

Gently Trevor continued to caress my body, both of us knew where this would end and neither of us wanted it to stop, so taking his cock in my hand I positioned him between my legs and nod silently for him to continue. Which he does by slowly entering me, stopping every now and then allowing me to adjust to his size and width watching me all the time and never taking his eyes from mine. Once he was fully inside he started to slowly thrust, never taking his eyes from mine. In unison we move our hips together as I feel his cock thrust deeply into me, my pussy enveloping his bulbous tip and long hard length. Passionately we continue to move in unison the passion and momentum building, until he was moaning softly at me to slow down.

"Please slow down Terri, slow down." Smiling and nodding silently I slow down and we sustain a perpetual rhythm together as his cock and his thrusts take us slowly closer to the edge. With each movement I can feel him deep inside me and with each thrust I tighten my pussy around his thick cock, his eyes never leaving my own as my highly aroused body falls further under his spell.

My mind was already overwhelmed but still I could feel so many new and strong emotions, like the feel of my breasts and nipples rubbing against his solid warm chest and our bodies dripping with the summer sweat that was all around us thanks to the humid weather Barbados was famous for. As I wrap my legs around him I can feel him slip deep inside my soaking wet pussy, watching his eyes as I open myself for him more seeing how his eyes became dark and full of passion as I clenched my pussy tighter around him as he pulled back. For hours we seemed to move as one working up to a crescendo of passion and emotions that neither one of us seemed to be prepared for, feelings I had no idea I could ever feel or experience. As Trevor continued to thrust into me he told me how beautiful I was and how much he had wanted me when he first laid eyes on me, as I admitted that I too had felt the same way about him I could feel his thrusting movements become a little stronger and deeper. Pulling out of me I was about to ask what was wrong but once I saw the smile in his eyes I knew nothing was wrong, leading my by the hand back over to the full length mirror Trevor gently caressed my body as we kissed each other.

Turning me around so I was facing the mirror, slowly he stroked my body and kissed my neck. Closing my eyes I start to get lost in the moment until I feel Trevor's hand move back to stroking my clitoris, positioning me so that I am lent slightly holding on to the edge of the bed. Slowly he enters me from behind and gently begins to pound away at my pussy, continuing to watch me in the mirror. Moaning slightly to alert me to the fact he was watching me I too turn my head to the mirror and begin to watch as he slowly worked up the pace and started to thrust faster into my throbbing pussy, I could feel my own orgasm building with each thrust and knew I was close to the edge.

"Oh God I'm going to cum." I moan as I start to massage my breasts with my free hand and hold on to the bed with the other, sensing his own desires rising I can feel him picking up the pace even more and can tell he is close to his edge also.

"I want to cum inside you." Trevor breathlessly moans lightly as he holds my hips in his hands, slowing to almost a stand still all I can do is moan softly and nod. Moments later Trevor began to grip my sides as his balls started to tighten and his own orgasm came, tightening my pussy muscles I feel him filling me with his hot cum.

Needing to cum Trevor moves his fingers back to my clitoris and began to rub his and my own juices into the swollen nub; slipping out of me he turns me around and sits me on the edge of the bed. Laying back I can instantly feel the makings of something I had only ever felt once before, female ejaculation. It was something I had only once felt before with one of my ex lovers, but it had never felt like this before. The emotions of the moment took me by surprise taking his free hand in mine Trevor looked deep into my eyes while telling me it was ok and to let go, putting my head back and closing my eyes I let myself go fully giving in to these feelings as I feel myself burst I call out his name.

"Oh Trevor." As I lose myself in the moment I can think of nothing else but the feeling this man had evoked inside of me, I feel like I am floating and my head is spinning. As I begin to relax I can feel wetness between my legs, it is warm and I can feel it running down my thighs and out of my pussy all the way down to my asshole. Shaking with exhaustion and surprise we both lay cuddled together on his bed slowly regaining our breath and coming down the silence fall around us, we just lay looking into each other’s eyes.

"I now know what Lea meant when she said your parties are legendary." I said smiling at Trevor; quickly my smile fades as his own smile fades and he questions me.

"That they may be but I assure you sleeping with my guests is not something I do often!" Unsure how to handle what he's just told me I get up and sit silently pondering everything that has just happened, sitting up next to me we both sat silently together.

"I just assumed..." I started to say and then quickly stopped, sighing Trevor finished my sentence for me.

"You just assumed I was like other guys and wanted a one night stand, it's ok I understand" Getting up from the bed Trevor walks to the bathroom and after cleaning himself up goes to stand by the window, leaving me to my own thoughts. Looking out over the harbour and its pretty twinkling lights Trevor just stood there for ages. Knowing I could be wrong I went up behind him and wrapping my arms around him, kissing his back silently we stood before I spoke.

"I was wrong, I'm sorry." Closing my eyes I felt Trevor turn round and wrap his arms around me, holding me closely for the longest time.

"Terri, spend the rest of your holiday with me? I can't imagine not spending it with you." Trevor asked as I felt his heartbeat regain its steady rhythm, kissing his chest all I can manage is a silent nod as I feel too exhausted to even move. Taking me back over to the bed we cuddle up in the centre and as we share tender soft kisses we talk about life and our pasts.

"I have been though more than my fair share of rough relationships, not least of all my ex." Looking into Trevor's eyes I can feel myself getting lost in them as we talk,

"He wasn't the nicest guy in the world and wasn't the best lover I've ever had."

"Why did you stay with him? You deserve so much better Terri; I'd never treat you like that." Trevor said as he softly stroked my cheek and smiled at me, leaning into his hand I replied.

"Honest truth..." pausing, I watched as he nodded then went on.

"Because he was the best there was at the time, I was lonely and had just been hit with bad news. He was nice enough at first but by the time I realised the truth he'd already broken my spirit." Pulling me closer into his arms Trevor held me there for ages, both of us too tired to fight the call of the deep sleep that was calling us.

No comments: